Saturday, August 09, 2008


mom, dad, ken, cupid...
i do need you. pweez give me a hug?! Seems like am all alone here. I don't know what to do. I was raise to be strong, to fight of what is right, to live like an angel through my mission.. but God. I can't do anything without you which is my foundation. Am trying... i always do work for my ambition, for my wishes, for my mission, for my happiness. But i am failing because there is lucking.. and it is perhaps you. Am crying every night because i cant do about this. You must know that you are my weakness.. You play a very big role in my borrowed life. I am broken actually. I always fail in every perspective of my life which must'nt.
i DO love you. let it be known to you all this things.

1 Comments:

Blogger cecille said...

musta po? i left a comment in your other blog, but somehow the message went back to me with an error report saying your ad in yahoo doesn't exist.

anyway, stay happy and in love.

miss you.

[i made a post about you in http://iamcecille.blogspot.com/]

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home